Do you get paid if you attend a Royal Mail interview during work hours? It seems so according to the below:
http://www.cwu-e4.co.uk/files/special_leave_policy.doc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A lot of CWU pronoucements don't make any sense so I thought I would ask here.
I can't see the managers going for this at all. Pay you for not doing work? Pafff. I suspect they would tell me to go on a rest day.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Get paid for attending Royal Mail interview during work hours.
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Get paid for attending Royal Mail interview during work hours.
The interviews referred to in this case are conduct interviews, absence interviews and BTW interviews which are payable anyway.woopesh wrote:Do you get paid if you attend a Royal Mail interview during work hours? It seems so according to the below:
http://www.cwu-e4.co.uk/files/special_leave_policy.doc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A lot of CWU pronoucements don't make any sense so I thought I would ask here.
I can't see the managers going for this at all. Pay you for not doing work? Pafff. I suspect they would tell me to go on a rest day.
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
Get paid for attending Royal Mail interview during work hours.
I see, so an interview to go for another position in Royal Mail doesn't count. Thanks.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Get paid for attending Royal Mail interview during work hours.
Sorry should have given a more exhaustive list in my previous posting. All interviews connected to the RMG, promotional interviews, transfers to other offices should be arranged within the employees working hours and be payable.woopesh wrote:I see, so an interview to go for another position in Royal Mail doesn't count. Thanks.