ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
free Christmas stamps
-
Londonguy4u2
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 22:40
- Gender: Male
free Christmas stamps
Hi there I started working for royal mail mid September last year.Am I entitled to the 50 free stamps at Christmas having started late in year as not had any.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
free Christmas stamps
2016 NoLondonguy4u2 wrote:Hi there I started working for royal mail mid September last year.Am I entitled to the 50 free stamps at Christmas having started late in year as not had any.
2017 Yes
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Kirsty952002
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
- Gender: Female
free Christmas stamps
As the above post said no your not. I joined RM on the 7th sept 2016 - the cut off for xmas stamps was 1st sept 2016