ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

G32 office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
malkmus
Posts: 23
Joined: 11 Jan 2017, 18:45
Gender: Male

G32 office

Post by malkmus »

A
Last edited by malkmus on 21 Aug 2017, 06:20, edited 2 times in total.
blue1873
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 8872
Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
Gender: Male

G32 office

Post by blue1873 »

Have'nt worked in this office but it's one of RM's new fangled offices in the middie of nowhere,
they have amalgamated several offices from the East end of Glasgow and some Sub offices
into the one building hence it's nickname " The Big Eastie" or "The Beastie". G32 itself covers
the Shettleston, Tollcross , Mount Vernon, Carmyle areas of the city. As i said it's situated in a
remote industrial area close to Cambuslang , not very customer friendly really but do RM care,
i think we all know the answer to that question .
malkmus
Posts: 23
Joined: 11 Jan 2017, 18:45
Gender: Male

G32 office

Post by malkmus »

Thanks, need to move so anywhere will do I suppose for the time being.

yeah, I did notice it was pretty awkward to get to.
UnhappyGremlin
Posts: 2685
Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
Gender: Male
Location: Hiding

G32 office

Post by UnhappyGremlin »

No I haven't.

But I imagine you'll be surrounded by Scots........ :Very Happy
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
malkmus
Posts: 23
Joined: 11 Jan 2017, 18:45
Gender: Male

G32 office

Post by malkmus »

UnhappyGremlin wrote:No I haven't.

But I imagine you'll be surrounded by Scots........ :Very Happy

that's a positive