ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
G32 office
-
malkmus
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 11 Jan 2017, 18:45
- Gender: Male
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8872
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
G32 office
Have'nt worked in this office but it's one of RM's new fangled offices in the middie of nowhere,
they have amalgamated several offices from the East end of Glasgow and some Sub offices
into the one building hence it's nickname " The Big Eastie" or "The Beastie". G32 itself covers
the Shettleston, Tollcross , Mount Vernon, Carmyle areas of the city. As i said it's situated in a
remote industrial area close to Cambuslang , not very customer friendly really but do RM care,
i think we all know the answer to that question .
they have amalgamated several offices from the East end of Glasgow and some Sub offices
into the one building hence it's nickname " The Big Eastie" or "The Beastie". G32 itself covers
the Shettleston, Tollcross , Mount Vernon, Carmyle areas of the city. As i said it's situated in a
remote industrial area close to Cambuslang , not very customer friendly really but do RM care,
i think we all know the answer to that question .
-
malkmus
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 11 Jan 2017, 18:45
- Gender: Male
G32 office
Thanks, need to move so anywhere will do I suppose for the time being.
yeah, I did notice it was pretty awkward to get to.
yeah, I did notice it was pretty awkward to get to.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
G32 office
No I haven't.
But I imagine you'll be surrounded by Scots........
But I imagine you'll be surrounded by Scots........
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.
-
malkmus
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 11 Jan 2017, 18:45
- Gender: Male
G32 office
UnhappyGremlin wrote:No I haven't.
But I imagine you'll be surrounded by Scots........
that's a positive