ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Question About Pay, Going On Career Break
-
mrfixituk
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 03 Jul 2011, 12:06
- Gender: Male
Question About Pay, Going On Career Break
My usual working week is 39 hrs. Last week I took the money (8hrs) for the bank holiday as it was my day off and worked the rest of the week. This week I only worked three days and now am on career break. I got this weeks pay slip and it was for 23 hrs plus the 8 hr ovetime for the bank holiday. Is this correct?
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Question About Pay, Going On Career Break
Overtime paid today was worked last week.
Contract pay paid today was for days worked this week.
Contract pay paid today was for days worked this week.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Question About Pay, Going On Career Break
mrfixituk wrote:My usual working week is 39 hrs. Last week I took the money (8hrs) for the bank holiday as it was my day off and worked the rest of the week. This week I only worked three days and now am on career break. I got this weeks pay slip and it was for 23 hrs plus the 8 hr ovetime for the bank holiday. Is this correct?
Looks like it is. 3 x 8 = 24 hours.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.