ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The three C's
-
philasurus
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 18:25
The three C's
What does the three C's stand for
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
The three C's
Is it the DOM and his 2 Linos?
-
westham000
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 17 Nov 2011, 18:44
- Gender: Male
The three C's
Coaching , counselling and conduct !
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
The three C's
Coffee break, Cutting off, Culling?
Seriously though, nor heard it in our place. Know the 4C's from a previous life and I'm pretty sure they aren't applicable to RM
Seriously though, nor heard it in our place. Know the 4C's from a previous life and I'm pretty sure they aren't applicable to RM
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
The three C's
westham000 wrote:Coaching , counselling and conduct !
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
The three C's
pinstripe wrote:Is it the DOM and his 2 Linos?
-
Pompey Boy
- Posts: 428
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 22:30
- Gender: Male
The three C's
How do I fit our MPU manager into this 
How much worse can it get? A LOT F****** WORSE !!!
-
bertieboy
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 19:53
- Gender: Male
The three C's
The three C's. They describe the DOM in our office and I'll ignore the obvious. Clueless, Callous, Charlatan.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
The three C's
Calamity, Crisis and Collapse.
-
Ricardo44
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 20:34
- Gender: Male
The three C's
Or..cruel, conniving, cretin...bertieboy wrote:The three C's. They describe the DOM in our office and I'll ignore the obvious. Clueless, Callous, Charlatan.