ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

No Payslip help.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smok3y666
Posts: 753
Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
Gender: Male

No Payslip help.

Post by smok3y666 »

Transferred from PF to RM on 2nd January. Was told by my manager I would get payslip today but I've had nothing. My manager also says he isn't able to book the 6 hours overtime I did last week or the hour I did Monday. I've checked my online profile on the RM jobs site and it says I'm still a PF employee? I'm starting to panic now. Any help or advice?
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

No Payslip help.

Post by Chewster »

I imagine it's just the various systems being slow to update. Check your bank in the morning to make sure you've been paid, and get on to HR. I've had a problem with pay before (pay not being increased at 6 and 12 months) and HR sorted it right out for me. Make sure you keep a note of all your overtime for the time being as well!
smok3y666
Posts: 753
Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
Gender: Male

No Payslip help.

Post by smok3y666 »

I've not been paid :( So no pay slip, no pay, no uniform, no overtime and according to the jobs site thing i'm still a PF employee. Hmmmmmm.