ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annual Leave

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stephen.cal87
Posts: 72
Joined: 19 May 2016, 12:59
Gender: Male

Annual Leave

Post by stephen.cal87 »

I've booked the second week off in February to go skiing but I also need the Saturday before off as that's the day we fly out. I handed in a leave sheet in November for it, but I herd that they cannot decline this request? Is this true? I hate the way it's weeks of thinking will they won't they.
number one
Posts: 1324
Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
Gender: Male

Annual Leave

Post by number one »

Can you not swap your day off that week to the saturday?
If not tell them you are takinh it as a travel day.