ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
SA on bank holidays
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
SA on bank holidays
If I was scheduled to do an SA Monday and Tuesday this week would I get paid for them?
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Sunday SA
I work most Sundays and I can tell its not for the love of the job.PHARRY wrote:number one wrote:I was due to do SA this sunday just gone (xmas day) should I still get this paid?
Bloody Scratter working on Sunday should be ashamed of yourself
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
SA on bank holidays
what agreement is that in?buntin wrote:yes.
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
SA on bank holidays
geordieboy123 wrote:what agreement is that in?buntin wrote:yes.
The SA agreement is silent on it, what's your view teebs?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
SA on bank holidays
LTB 267/14 JOINT STATEMENT – IMPROVED SCHEDULED ATTENDANCE HOLIDAY PAY
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 53&t=61963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Payment will be made in relation to the hours that would have been worked on Scheduled Attendance had an individual not been absent on contractual annual leave or on a public holiday on the day or days they are otherwise due to work Scheduled Attendance. As a result, individuals holding an agreed Scheduled Attendance undertaking will receive the same amount of Scheduled Attendance payments in weeks or months when they are on leave or there is a public holiday as they earn when they are at work. This does not apply to additional annual leave purchased as the purchase price does not include the cost of Scheduled Attendance.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
geordieboy123
- Posts: 384
- Joined: 06 Nov 2014, 17:35
- Gender: Female
SA on bank holidays
cheers mate I could kiss yeahTrueBlueTerrier wrote:LTB 267/14 JOINT STATEMENT – IMPROVED SCHEDULED ATTENDANCE HOLIDAY PAY
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 53&t=61963" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Payment will be made in relation to the hours that would have been worked on Scheduled Attendance had an individual not been absent on contractual annual leave or on a public holiday on the day or days they are otherwise due to work Scheduled Attendance. As a result, individuals holding an agreed Scheduled Attendance undertaking will receive the same amount of Scheduled Attendance payments in weeks or months when they are on leave or there is a public holiday as they earn when they are at work. This does not apply to additional annual leave purchased as the purchase price does not include the cost of Scheduled Attendance.
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Sunday SA
No shame in working to support my ill wife and children. PillockPHARRY wrote:number one wrote:I was due to do SA this sunday just gone (xmas day) should I still get this paid?
Bloody Scratter working on Sunday should be ashamed of yourself
-
midegarelu
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 414
- Joined: 12 Sep 2009, 07:09
- Gender: Male
- Location: somewhere over the rainbow
Sunday SA
PHARRY wrote:number one wrote:I was due to do SA this sunday just gone (xmas day) should I still get this paid?
Bloody Scratter working on Sunday should be ashamed of yourself
No shame in supporting your family. Most of us who work SA's don't do it for the love of RM, but to support ourselves.
The only person who should be ashamed is your goodself.
"We employ you so we can sack you"
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
SA on bank holidays
Zarkandar wrote:So what happens with the bag carriers who work wed to sat, I keep being told we are owed these banks holidays????
You are being told correctly. In RM 4 day workers are entitled to all the BHs just as 5 dayers are. So use the agreements and get extra days off, or claim as overtime.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
LaggyBand
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
- Gender: Male
SA on bank holidays
Sorry to jack the thread but how about when on paternity leave? Couldn't find anything solid using the search function.