ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual leave purchase.
-
BingBong
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 755
- Joined: 12 May 2011, 12:36
- Gender: Female
- Location: the north
Annual leave purchase.
Morning all! Quick question. I've purchased 2 extra weeks annual leave for a few years now but this year with a new DOM trying to book those extra 2 weeks is becoming a nightmare. Manager avoiding the question when asked about it etc etc. I'm not prepared to carry any over especially as I'm paying for it. Have begun to fill out a grievance form. Can anyone else give me any advice on this and where I stand with annual leave purchase? Thanks.
Toon Army!
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Annual leave purchase.
I just went through the weeks that were still available and booked mine that way.
-
UnhappyGremlin
- Posts: 2685
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 20:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: Hiding
Annual leave purchase.
In my unit, ALL Annual Leave is picked in accordance with our agreement.
You may very well have to file the grievance to get anywhere.
Email Moya if necessary.
You may very well have to file the grievance to get anywhere.
Email Moya if necessary.
Sometimes, I wish I wasn't a Rep.