Zarkandar wrote:Does anyone know how many we will be owed n if we can be paid for them??
Not sure I understand the question, but basically you are owed any that fall on your day of.
Zarkandar wrote:Does anyone know how many we will be owed n if we can be paid for them??
I work a 20 hour week, Tuesday to Saturday. I am entitled to 8 Bank holiday days each year as part of the 28 statutory days everyone is entitled to.Zarkandar wrote:Does anyone know how many we will be owed n if we can be paid for them??
I'm a bit confused by this. Is what you are saying that you get (roughly) 5.6 weeks holiday a year but (roughly) 1.6 weeks of that are classed as bank holidays in leiu ?rogersh wrote:I work a 20 hour week, Tuesday to Saturday. I am entitled to 8 Bank holiday days each year as part of the 28 statutory days everyone is entitled to.Zarkandar wrote:Does anyone know how many we will be owed n if we can be paid for them??
If a Bank holiday falls on a Monday I am given the following day instead.
Note that if you work less than 5 days that make up your 20 hours the amount of b/h days will be calculated pro-rata. (e.g 2 days = 2/5ths 8 = 3.2 which I believe is rounded UP to 4 days). Hope this info is of some help.