ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by wacko74 »

Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?

I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
michaelross1954
Posts: 2
Joined: 16 Dec 2016, 13:54
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by michaelross1954 »

Just having the same problem, H R says your line manager must email the xmas help line, he says he has but that was nearly 2 weeks ago, still no stamps, don't know what else to do.
KeyPersonnel
Posts: 3
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 09:48
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by KeyPersonnel »

Same here, I was just thinking about this today. Wouldn't be surprised if they've been pinched...
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by eastie »

Wouldn't worry , there are thousands of unfranked letters just help yourself or use an old franked stamp because RM obviously are not bothered in checking the mail.
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

wacko74 wrote:Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?

I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
If you haven’t received yours by 2 December, please inform your line manager, as they will need to email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com to get your card and stamps redelivered.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by wacko74 »

Thanks for that TBT
Sawfeet
Posts: 22
Joined: 13 Dec 2015, 12:01
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by Sawfeet »

Same here no stamps, I was told there is a cut off date if started after 1st of September not entitled to them.
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by Surreypostie »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
wacko74 wrote:Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?

I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
If you haven’t received yours by 2 December, please inform your line manager, as they will need to email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com to get your card and stamps redelivered.
The OPG said he has done that TBT, still no help, you only have the lino's word for it that they have done it. More savings, more bonus for them.
Newbie001
Posts: 474
Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by Newbie001 »

Surreypostie wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
wacko74 wrote:Anybody know who I contact regarding not getting my Xmas stamps this year?

I've mentioned it to my DOM but just got the usual ''I'll look into it''... and we all know what that means!
If you haven’t received yours by 2 December, please inform your line manager, as they will need to email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com to get your card and stamps redelivered.
The OPG said he has done that TBT, still no help, you only have the lino's word for it that they have done it. More savings, more bonus for them.
Just like they blame head office for o/time not being paid or mail centers for not getting you're boots. The fact is they must be so overworked and not that they can't be ar@£d. I mean they must be really busy between 10 an 2.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by aiden01 »

eastie wrote:Wouldn't worry , there are thousands of unfranked letters just help yourself or use an old franked stamp because RM obviously are not bothered in checking the mail.
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
Using old franked stamps is that not fraud :hmmmm
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by aiden01 »

aiden01 wrote:
eastie wrote:Wouldn't worry , there are thousands of unfranked letters just help yourself or use an old franked stamp because RM obviously are not bothered in checking the mail.
We had someone on IPS just franking the stamps when the mail was tipped at the Delivery Office
Using old franked stamps is that not fraud :hmmmm
Plenty of revenue protection staff in our mc who check out for all sorts of fraudulent items.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Not Had My Xmas Stamps

Post by wacko74 »

Still no sign of my stamps, I've emailed the Christmas_helpline myself and just had an automated reply back and no further response, anybody know the askmoya email address?