ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parcel force/My bundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Theghost
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Parcel force/My bundle

Post by Theghost »

Hi,

Parcel force delivered my computer today to a neighbour 2 doors away (Never spoke to them,They are new)

They are denying having recieved it!

The note the driver has put in clearly states parcel at number 22,I live at number 26.

I have asked at other houses and none of them have recieved any parcels for me.

What should i do ?
theargyspy
Posts: 252
Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 17:02
Gender: Male
Location: UK

Parcel force/My bundle

Post by theargyspy »

First think you need to do is contact your local Parcelforce office, they will check with the driver where he dropped it off. if he confirms he left it at
Number 22 I would pop round again and ask. If they still deny taking it in I would have to say to them politely that you're going have to get the police involved. You will probably find that they accidentally "forgot" that they had it :crazy:
"Never have I known an employee so keen to employ you, then so eager to get rid of you!"
therailway
Posts: 100
Joined: 20 Feb 2009, 11:37
Gender: Male

Parcel force/My bundle

Post by therailway »

Just contact the Parcelforce depot, and advise the sender of non receipt. If its not delivered to your address its not your problem, as long as you didn't nominate your neighbour as an alternative delivery point. No sense in falling out with the neighbours at Xmas, especially if the PF driver has made a mistake.
Theghost
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 417
Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
Gender: Male

Parcel force/My bundle

Post by Theghost »

Update.
I have just had a neighbour call round with my parcel,Number 32 !
No harm done anyway,Happy days :nana :nana :nana