Surprised I got it at all
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anyone else get their technology order today?
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
I got my iPad today but How do I check the warranty and insurance is set up properly? On the Apple ID site it only says I have one year cover and no apple care
Surprised I got it at all

Surprised I got it at all
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
Does it show on screen its a Royal Mail product?
My lad is having my order for xmas,Dont want him thinking im scrimping on him
My lad is having my order for xmas,Dont want him thinking im scrimping on him
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
Theghost wrote:Does it show on screen its a Royal Mail product?
My lad is having my order for xmas,Dont want him thinking im scrimping on him
Nope, brand new and sealed
Just want the blooming warranty fixed
-
nickijt32
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Anyone else get their technology order today?
Did you get a tracking number from Parcelforce?
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
nickijt32 wrote:Did you get a tracking number from Parcelforce?
Nope not even the text notification. It appeared at the same time as an order from screwfix
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
Are you waiting on an order ?nickijt32 wrote:Did you get a tracking number from Parcelforce?
I was told i would have delivery today but nothing,No email,No text,No item!
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
had email yesterday saying phone would be here today 13th, but on live chat 2 weeks ago they said 14th,
Nothing as of yet not building me hopes for delivery today now tho, parcel force deliverys usually round my way before 1pm
Nothing as of yet not building me hopes for delivery today now tho, parcel force deliverys usually round my way before 1pm
-
nickijt32
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 27 Apr 2010, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Anyone else get their technology order today?
Theghost wrote:Are you waiting on an order ?nickijt32 wrote:Did you get a tracking number from Parcelforce?
I was told i would have delivery today but nothing,No email,No text,No item!
I was due to get delivery today but received an email late last night delaying despatch til Friday and delivery on Monday. Fecking useless!!
-
GoingPostal86
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 02 Dec 2012, 06:49
- Gender: Male
Anyone else get their technology order today?
I was on hold for 20 minutes earlier to sort this warranty bollocks then they hung up, no advisors in online chat either and no reply from email.