ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Technology order
-
Gee2608
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Had a parcelforce driver at door this morning with my order, a new laptop. But driver told me he can't deliver it as it's an exchange(in a bag with exchange on it) I explained to him I've got nothing to return this is my first order. I've tried contacting let's connect. Been on hold almost 3 hours! Any one had this problem?
-
1969tonka
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Do you have a sky box that is due to be swapped over ? Obscure question but it may be a answer to your problem !
-
Gee2608
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Not that I am aware of, I've not heard from sky to say otherwise.
Thanks for reply
Thanks for reply
-
1969tonka
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Ok , it's just that sky is the only exchange contract we have at Parcelforce (I am a route driver) , we can only exchange if you have a sky box to swap but maybe it's something new that we have not been told about again!
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Is it the day they said it would be? 
-
Gee2608
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Just had parcel force contact me. It's from let's connect so definitely the parcel I'm waiting on. Says it's likely it'll be returned to them as I can't recieve it without the exchange?? Delivery date was today, just I obviously can't have it delivered... happy days
-
Gee2608
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
- Gender: Male
Technology order
Just in case i didn't make it clear in previous posts. This is a technology item ordered through my bundle.
-
Courtneyw1993
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 14 Oct 2016, 09:51
- Gender: Male
Technology order
When did you place your order? I spoke to them today after waiting about 5 'minutes on the phone. Email them, they get back to you almost straight away they don't always answer the phone because of the amount of people calling to ask about orders