ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Technology order

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Gee2608
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by Gee2608 »

Had a parcelforce driver at door this morning with my order, a new laptop. But driver told me he can't deliver it as it's an exchange(in a bag with exchange on it) I explained to him I've got nothing to return this is my first order. I've tried contacting let's connect. Been on hold almost 3 hours! Any one had this problem?
1969tonka
PARCELFORCE
Posts: 98
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by 1969tonka »

Do you have a sky box that is due to be swapped over ? Obscure question but it may be a answer to your problem !
Gee2608
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by Gee2608 »

Not that I am aware of, I've not heard from sky to say otherwise.

Thanks for reply
1969tonka
PARCELFORCE
Posts: 98
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by 1969tonka »

Ok , it's just that sky is the only exchange contract we have at Parcelforce (I am a route driver) , we can only exchange if you have a sky box to swap but maybe it's something new that we have not been told about again!
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by Pathfinder »

Is it the day they said it would be? :nana
Gee2608
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by Gee2608 »

Just had parcel force contact me. It's from let's connect so definitely the parcel I'm waiting on. Says it's likely it'll be returned to them as I can't recieve it without the exchange?? Delivery date was today, just I obviously can't have it delivered... happy days
Gee2608
Posts: 4
Joined: 12 Dec 2016, 11:48
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by Gee2608 »

Just in case i didn't make it clear in previous posts. This is a technology item ordered through my bundle.
Courtneyw1993
Posts: 1
Joined: 14 Oct 2016, 09:51
Gender: Male

Technology order

Post by Courtneyw1993 »

When did you place your order? I spoke to them today after waiting about 5 'minutes on the phone. Email them, they get back to you almost straight away they don't always answer the phone because of the amount of people calling to ask about orders