ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Old uniform

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Old uniform

Post by robbertwhitton »

What's the correct procedure to dispose of old uniform polo shirts etc should they go somewhere??
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Old uniform

Post by doorstepped »

return it back to Dimensions. dom will have the details etc.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Old uniform

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

At our place we have a yorkie for old uniform, when its full it gets replaced by an empty one.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Old uniform

Post by Chewster »

I've just been binning mine...in fact I'm sure my last pair of trousers went to the salvation army... :whistle