ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ordering uniform
-
gunnerj
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 14 Oct 2016, 15:24
- Gender: Male
ordering uniform
I want to order uniform but cant log in with pay number and password , do i have to register first if so how do I go about doing this . Cheers .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
ordering uniform
No you just need your pay number and the Password is Delivery (if you are in delivery) if that doesn't work use the reset password link.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
gunnerj
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 14 Oct 2016, 15:24
- Gender: Male
ordering uniform
it just comes up with invalid credentials , please contact your support admin
-
Xr4
- Posts: 107
- Joined: 23 Apr 2016, 09:15
- Gender: Male
ordering uniform
I phone them up, they're usually really helpful and tell you what you're allowed, last time it was more than what the website was saying