ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Xmas Stamps....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Kirsty952002
Posts: 26
Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
Gender: Female

Xmas Stamps....

Post by Kirsty952002 »

I started on the 9th September, no sign of of my xmas stamps....do I take it from that I'm not entitled to them?
fb1969
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1693
Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
Gender: Male
Location: hiding on the backstreets

Xmas Stamps....

Post by fb1969 »

My start date was later than that in 2012, and I got the stamps that year.

Give HR a call or email justsayit
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
Kirsty952002
Posts: 26
Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
Gender: Female

Xmas Stamps....

Post by Kirsty952002 »

Thank you. Will drop them a line see what they say :angel just wanted a bit of motivation through this period!
CaptainUppercut
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:48
Gender: Male

Xmas Stamps....

Post by CaptainUppercut »

I started on 24th September last year, I never received the stamps last year. Was told I just missed the cut off point, by a week or two. So you should receive them.
South_London_Postie
Posts: 306
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

Xmas Stamps....

Post by South_London_Postie »

Any response yet Kirsty ? I am yet to recieve my stamps either.
Sunflower14
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 58
Joined: 01 Oct 2016, 09:03
Gender: Female

Xmas Stamps....

Post by Sunflower14 »

Still no stamps here
1975
Posts: 8
Joined: 06 Aug 2016, 21:14
Gender: Female

Xmas Stamps....

Post by 1975 »

I also started 1st September and haven't received my stamps, spoke to HR and they told me to go through management....
That was last week.......... :shock: