ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas Stamps....
-
Kirsty952002
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
- Gender: Female
Xmas Stamps....
I started on the 9th September, no sign of of my xmas stamps....do I take it from that I'm not entitled to them?
-
fb1969
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1693
- Joined: 29 Aug 2012, 08:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: hiding on the backstreets
Xmas Stamps....
My start date was later than that in 2012, and I got the stamps that year.
Give HR a call or email justsayit
Give HR a call or email justsayit
Royal Mail
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
failing the workforce, failing the public and deliberately failing mail on a daily basis for too many years.
-
Kirsty952002
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
- Gender: Female
Xmas Stamps....
Thank you. Will drop them a line see what they say
just wanted a bit of motivation through this period!
-
CaptainUppercut
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:48
- Gender: Male
Xmas Stamps....
I started on 24th September last year, I never received the stamps last year. Was told I just missed the cut off point, by a week or two. So you should receive them.
-
South_London_Postie
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
- Gender: Male
Xmas Stamps....
Any response yet Kirsty ? I am yet to recieve my stamps either.
-
Sunflower14
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 01 Oct 2016, 09:03
- Gender: Female
Xmas Stamps....
Still no stamps here
-
1975
- Posts: 8
- Joined: 06 Aug 2016, 21:14
- Gender: Female
Xmas Stamps....
I also started 1st September and haven't received my stamps, spoke to HR and they told me to go through management....
That was last week..........
That was last week..........