ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bigal383
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 492
Joined: 11 Dec 2012, 16:20
Gender: Male

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by bigal383 »

Well lads been with the company 6 years soon never worked less than 60 hours never had a day off
Got to say ive had it with our soft union nationally , these agreements they undertook hours to be reviewed every 6 months mine hasnt been reviewed for 6 years , I do it because ive two young girls not because I like the place,
I used to think we had a decent union but if they cant even uphold the national deals they put in place it tells me alot about the way this place is going, scary times,
Alot of you will know that scouser from the union who comes around told us at the last meeting a year ago that he would get my contract

What a load of simple bollocks

Not a job for any of you young lads out there who have a family who want full time work

Iam outta here

Take care lads
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by Mobey »

Best of luck for your future.

Have you got any other job lined up?
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by Postie45 »

if youre going dont forget to cash in your shares
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by Bahia Feliz »

Christ,I got a headache reading all that in CAPITALS :crazy:
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by aiden01 »

Bahia Feliz wrote:Christ,I got a headache reading all that in CAPITALS :crazy:
he is entitled to his opinion no matter how it is written and i,m sure quite a lot of pt,s agree with him.
Anonymouse
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 174
Joined: 02 Jun 2012, 22:20
Gender: Male

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by Anonymouse »

Good luck, buddy.

Handed in my notice today. One more week of this crap :wave
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

MAJOR BIG BOLLOCKS

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

aiden01 wrote:
Bahia Feliz wrote:Christ,I got a headache reading all that in CAPITALS :crazy:
he is entitled to his opinion no matter how it is written and i,m sure quite a lot of pt,s agree with him.
He is indeed, however shouting (as in using all capitals) is seen as bad netiquette and it reduces rather than enhances the impact of the statement. I have reduced it to sentence case as it highlights a lot of good points and it would be better received I think in the new format.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.