Hi
I recently transferred (on loan) to a new office after moving about an hour away from my previous office. Someone at the old office has now left so they want me to go back for xmas. Am I within my rights to say I'm only working my hours? As I'm already doing overtime commuting there and back for 2 hours. Just need to know where I stand as I'm not getting shafted, this time of year is bad enough.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Commute/Transfer/Working contracted hours.
-
Tobiath
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 19 Sep 2014, 20:09
- Gender: Male
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
Commute/Transfer/Working contracted hours.
Yes. I'd be surprised if you didn't get grief for it though.Tobiath wrote:Hi
I recently transferred (on loan) to a new office after moving about an hour away from my previous office. Someone at the old office has now left so they want me to go back for xmas. Am I within my rights to say I'm only working my hours? As I'm already doing overtime commuting there and back for 2 hours. Just need to know where I stand as I'm not getting shafted, this time of year is bad enough.
-
97gaz
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1023
- Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
- Gender: Male