ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PDA locked out
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
PDA locked out
On my new PDA my name is now locked out when I use it! If I type or scan my security badge and type in my pin number it briefly loads up the screen or you get a white blank screen and them it goes back to the user screen with my name listed and a blank pin screen. With userlocked underneath! So I currently can only use the PDA with somebodies elses name and number (providing they don't need to use a PDA that day! Any ideas why this has happened? Worked ok till about a week ago. DIMS and the hopeless workplace coach have no ideas!
-
Homer
- Posts: 57
- Joined: 05 May 2007, 09:55
- Location: Burslem
PDA locked out
Only thing I can think of is if you are already logged on to another PDA, in which case it will not let you log on.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
PDA locked out
We're all here because we're not all there
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
PDA locked out
I have been using the same PDA since about July and its been fine (in the usual hopeless RM sort of way) until a week ago. It went like this just before a weeks leave and is still the same now. I have not used my name on another PDA and to my knowledge and those in the cage no-one else has used my name on theirs. Currently using a DOMS name and pin number!! 
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
PDA locked out
Make sure you deliver a Special or two at 14:00 then...fly-catchers wrote:I have been using the same PDA since about July and its been fine (in the usual hopeless RM sort of way) until a week ago. It went like this just before a weeks leave and is still the same now. I have not used my name on another PDA and to my knowledge and those in the cage no-one else has used my name on theirs. Currently using a DOMS name and pin number!!