ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Royal Mail is Lit

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DocketLefty
Posts: 112
Joined: 03 Jul 2015, 22:06
Gender: Male

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by DocketLefty »

af
blisterfeet
Posts: 103
Joined: 13 Jun 2012, 18:48
Gender: Male

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by blisterfeet »

Translation please?
Sir Henry
Posts: 1316
Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
Gender: Male

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by Sir Henry »

"This Internet forum appears to be in a state of serious intoxication"
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by Creditshampoo »

Yea boi littttt
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by k979aaa »

I have some skills in being an interpreter I think he means " It's s**t and ah f**k it" but that is only a guess.
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by Pathfinder »

I think af is aka as ''as feck''
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by k979aaa »

Pathfinder wrote:I think af is aka as ''as feck''
As in Father Ted Ah Feck as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdkN57xvekI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

Royal Mail is Lit

Post by Pathfinder »

k979aaa wrote:
Pathfinder wrote:I think af is aka as ''as feck''
As in Father Ted Ah Feck as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdkN57xvekI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Haha exactly like that, what a character :funneh