ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Bundle order pending

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jraw92
Posts: 5
Joined: 30 May 2013, 10:27
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by jraw92 »

Hello, does anybody know how long it takes for orders through my bundle to go through? Ordered a MacBook last week but no updates on the website, had an email about enrolling but nothing since.
Zade77
Posts: 29
Joined: 29 Oct 2013, 17:49
Gender: Male
Location: East Sussex

My Bundle order pending

Post by Zade77 »

A colleague of mine asked them via email, and they said they were expecting orders to have delivery dates 2 weeks after placing the order..

Mine is still pending, i ordered last Monday.
smoothie262
Posts: 19
Joined: 05 Nov 2014, 05:11
Gender: Female

My Bundle order pending

Post by smoothie262 »

Let's connect are dispatching all Royal Mail orders last week of November going into early December. I phoned them regarding my order
Smir
Posts: 124
Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Smir »

smoothie262 wrote:Let's connect are dispatching all Royal Mail orders last week of November going into early December. I phoned them regarding my order
longer they take the less of a deal it becomes.. unclear what the actual saving is, 24 month warranty is standard, and security is free...
Harv12
Posts: 158
Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Harv12 »

ordered a phone last week, in the email it says scroll down the click accept the e-signature, no button the click hope its went through as my phone died this morning
Zade77
Posts: 29
Joined: 29 Oct 2013, 17:49
Gender: Male
Location: East Sussex

My Bundle order pending

Post by Zade77 »

Harv12 wrote:ordered a phone last week, in the email it says scroll down the click accept the e-signature, no button the click hope its went through as my phone died this morning
That's just a copy of the agreement you signed when you ordered it online, so all should be fine.. :wink:
Postiegooner82
Posts: 1
Joined: 16 Nov 2016, 20:12
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Postiegooner82 »

I ordered a phone and says pending. I asked let's connect and delivery is about 14 day so let's wait and see.
Mckeon1986
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 17:19
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Mckeon1986 »

I ordered my smartphone over 2 weeks ago I contacted them yesterday and they said they don't have any delivery dates yet! So could be a while yet till receiving the phone
donut
Posts: 351
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55

My Bundle order pending

Post by donut »

Seems to be some conflicting info coming from let`s connect , i made an order on the opening day (3 weeks ago).....spoke to someone today at let`s connect via live chat and was told 6-7 weeks :shock: ....due to the high take up of the offer from royal mail employees !
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Pathfinder »

I spoke to them on live chat earlier and she said to expect an email later this week/early next week regarding dispatch, why do I get the feeling I'll be waiting longer
donut
Posts: 351
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55

My Bundle order pending

Post by donut »

Forgot to add on my last post ......i was told i`d receive an email last week about delivery ?....had nothing yet ?
Mckeon1986
Posts: 4
Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 17:19
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by Mckeon1986 »

I have contacted let's connect twice now as the first time they said you have a 2 week cooling off period then they will email me a delivery date early next week! (This was last week) emailed them again today and basically got the same answer word for word that I will get a delivery date email early next week now! I don't actually think they have any delivery dates for the near future and are using the "delivery next week" to fob us off.
donut
Posts: 351
Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55

My Bundle order pending

Post by donut »

I think they`ve bitten off more than they can chew.......about 80% of our office has ordered something.
James2683
Posts: 13
Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by James2683 »

I ordered mine on the 1st and phoned them multiple of times, they too say next week and the week after, I get told 23rd November! I spoke to the manager and said! they are still at admin stage! what a load of bull! think too many people from royal mail have ordered and they wasn't expecting it!
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
Posts: 182
Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
Gender: Male

My Bundle order pending

Post by CAMPINGBLUNDERER »

Just spoke to them , confirmed my order number was among the first batched authorised by HR ( ordered 1/11) and told to expect delivery either the end of this week or early next with and email confirming sometime this week.

We shall see...