ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Scotland1990
Posts: 62
Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 15:41
Gender: Male

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Post by Scotland1990 »

I am on a 24 hour contract how many days annual leave should i get?
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Post by Creditshampoo »

How many days do you work
Scotland1990
Posts: 62
Joined: 12 Sep 2016, 15:41
Gender: Male

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Post by Scotland1990 »

5 days on a 27 hour a week rota
CaptainUppercut
Posts: 9
Joined: 01 Nov 2015, 17:48
Gender: Male

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Post by CaptainUppercut »

Pretty sure it's 22.5 days mate.
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Post by Clared »

Scotland1990 wrote:I am on a 24 hour contract how many days annual leave should i get?
I'm on same contract you get 22.5 holidays
97gaz
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1023
Joined: 17 Dec 2008, 10:15
Gender: Male

Annual leave for 24 hour contract

Post by 97gaz »

I