ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
My Bundle order pending
-
jraw92
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 30 May 2013, 10:27
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Hello, does anybody know how long it takes for orders through my bundle to go through? Ordered a MacBook last week but no updates on the website, had an email about enrolling but nothing since.
-
Zade77
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 29 Oct 2013, 17:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: East Sussex
My Bundle order pending
A colleague of mine asked them via email, and they said they were expecting orders to have delivery dates 2 weeks after placing the order..
Mine is still pending, i ordered last Monday.
Mine is still pending, i ordered last Monday.
-
smoothie262
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 05 Nov 2014, 05:11
- Gender: Female
My Bundle order pending
Let's connect are dispatching all Royal Mail orders last week of November going into early December. I phoned them regarding my order
-
Smir
- Posts: 124
- Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
longer they take the less of a deal it becomes.. unclear what the actual saving is, 24 month warranty is standard, and security is free...smoothie262 wrote:Let's connect are dispatching all Royal Mail orders last week of November going into early December. I phoned them regarding my order
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
ordered a phone last week, in the email it says scroll down the click accept the e-signature, no button the click hope its went through as my phone died this morning
-
Zade77
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 29 Oct 2013, 17:49
- Gender: Male
- Location: East Sussex
My Bundle order pending
That's just a copy of the agreement you signed when you ordered it online, so all should be fine..Harv12 wrote:ordered a phone last week, in the email it says scroll down the click accept the e-signature, no button the click hope its went through as my phone died this morning
-
Postiegooner82
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 16 Nov 2016, 20:12
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I ordered a phone and says pending. I asked let's connect and delivery is about 14 day so let's wait and see.
-
Mckeon1986
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 17:19
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I ordered my smartphone over 2 weeks ago I contacted them yesterday and they said they don't have any delivery dates yet! So could be a while yet till receiving the phone
-
donut
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55
My Bundle order pending
Seems to be some conflicting info coming from let`s connect , i made an order on the opening day (3 weeks ago).....spoke to someone today at let`s connect via live chat and was told 6-7 weeks
....due to the high take up of the offer from royal mail employees !
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I spoke to them on live chat earlier and she said to expect an email later this week/early next week regarding dispatch, why do I get the feeling I'll be waiting longer
-
donut
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55
My Bundle order pending
Forgot to add on my last post ......i was told i`d receive an email last week about delivery ?....had nothing yet ?
-
Mckeon1986
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 24 Oct 2013, 17:19
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I have contacted let's connect twice now as the first time they said you have a 2 week cooling off period then they will email me a delivery date early next week! (This was last week) emailed them again today and basically got the same answer word for word that I will get a delivery date email early next week now! I don't actually think they have any delivery dates for the near future and are using the "delivery next week" to fob us off.
-
donut
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 16 Sep 2007, 09:55
My Bundle order pending
I think they`ve bitten off more than they can chew.......about 80% of our office has ordered something.
-
James2683
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 23 Nov 2016, 10:33
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
I ordered mine on the 1st and phoned them multiple of times, they too say next week and the week after, I get told 23rd November! I spoke to the manager and said! they are still at admin stage! what a load of bull! think too many people from royal mail have ordered and they wasn't expecting it!
-
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
- Gender: Male
My Bundle order pending
Just spoke to them , confirmed my order number was among the first batched authorised by HR ( ordered 1/11) and told to expect delivery either the end of this week or early next with and email confirming sometime this week.
We shall see...
We shall see...