Hi all,
I may get more luck on here. I have been with Royal Mail 2 months, I have all my user details for the pda - it is still coming up login failed. I have mentioned this to a manger they say, they will contact IT but it never seems to happen. Is there any way I can contact them to get it working? Or advice
Thank you
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New pda user
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
New pda user
No you can't, but try the people in the locker where you get them from. As far as I know that's part of their duty.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
New pda user
If you have an ID card scan that it might be the spelling is wrong.
-
Kirsty952002
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
- Gender: Female
New pda user
Thank you, will try my ID card and see if that works. If not I will pin someone down to sort it, as it's making my working day hard! As I keep getting logged out of other people's user names and it slows me up!
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
New pda user
For some reason a small number of user login's will not work if your either a new starter or you have switched from the old pda's to the new one (even though your login details are the same). A quick call or email to IT should correct it by whoever sorts those things out in your office.
-
Kirsty952002
- Posts: 26
- Joined: 03 Sep 2016, 11:47
- Gender: Female
New pda user
Just an update to all those who care. I rang IT myself and explained and they sorted it out, if in doubt deal with it yourself!
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
New pda user
Sometimes that's the best way !Kirsty952002 wrote:Just an update to all those who care. I rang IT myself and explained and they sorted it out, if in doubt deal with it yourself!