With the bad weather that has been forecast recently do we have any updated regs as to what to do if its a snow day?
I presume if we can't get into work we go to nearest office (if under 3miles) but do we then have to make up that time?
If we trawl through the snow to get to our office & then we get sent home do we then get paid (doubtful) or are we forced to work those snow day hours back in the week for free (most likely I bet)
I've found the post from 2013 (http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =7&t=50367 but just wondered what the latest was.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Snow advice
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Snow advice
yep still applied, but as a suggestion from Space Phoneix I'll make relevant threads stickies, including the linked one.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dubnut
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 19:29
- Gender: Male
Snow advice
Thanks TBTTrueBlueTerrier wrote:yep still applied, but as a suggestion from Space Phoneix I'll make relevant threads stickies, including the linked one.