Someone could help me pls.
Why I can't open or go to mybundle.myroyalmail.com
I filled username(pay numbers) and then password
But nothing happening!!!
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mybundle
-
matthew68
- Posts: 516
- Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 22:10
- Gender: Male
Mybundle
its useless keeps happening to me as well they keep sending new password but same thing!MADMAX007 wrote:I am having the same problem!!!
Have been sent out 4 lots of passwords now and still not working, comes up as if have pressed forgot password icon![]()
Getting annoying now, anyone know what to do or who to contact regarding this??
-
springs
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 38
- Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 17:26
Mybundle
I had this problem phoned the help line up she said to me put in pay number then try abc123 or abc1234 think its the second one this at least got me into the system to allow me to set things up and input a new password worth a try nothing to lose might get you in