ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My Bundle

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
boomans
Posts: 4
Joined: 23 Nov 2015, 19:28
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by boomans »

Hey Posties

Been with Royal Mail for just over a year, was made permanent in May this year, just wondering when you get the bundles letter as people seem to be getting them and I haven't had anything yet, not even a log in, any help would be great thanks
Smir
Posts: 124
Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
Gender: Male

My Bundle

Post by Smir »

boomans wrote:Hey Posties

Been with Royal Mail for just over a year, was made permanent in May this year, just wondering when you get the bundles letter as people seem to be getting them and I haven't had anything yet, not even a log in, any help would be great thanks
tooks about 3 weeks for mine
mudjoprince4
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Nov 2016, 21:51
Gender: Male

benefit

Post by mudjoprince4 »

    boomans wrote:Hey Posties

    Been with Royal Mail for just over a year, was made permanent in May this year, just wondering when you get the bundles letter as people seem to be getting them and I haven't had anything yet, not even a log in, any help would be great thanks
    Lightweight andy
    Posts: 36
    Joined: 06 Feb 2014, 18:57
    Gender: Male

    benefit

    Post by Lightweight andy »

    mudjoprince4 wrote:
      boomans wrote:Hey Posties

      Been with Royal Mail for just over a year, was made permanent in May this year, just wondering when you get the bundles letter as people seem to be getting them and I haven't had anything yet, not even a log in, any help would be great thanks
      How do I sign into my bundle? I know user name is my pay number but what do I put for password?
      Smir
      Posts: 124
      Joined: 31 Aug 2016, 16:48
      Gender: Male

      My Bundle

      Post by Smir »

      You get sent a random password, no chance to guess it