ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Re-Directions

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
masterblaster
Posts: 285
Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
Gender: Male

Re-Directions

Post by masterblaster »

Anyone on here know why the knibs responsoble (sorry I keep typing i instead of 'o' ) for sending out (more) re-direction labels, think with 4 weeks to go on a re-direction, they wont bother sending more labels? Any knibs from on here from the re-direction mis-service like to comment? Wrong forum? WTF is MDEC anyway? Get off your stupid mobile phones and look where you are going.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re-Directions

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

yep wrong forum - MDec is Manual Data Entry Center

They are the ones that read the addresses and tell the computer when a MC machine can't.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

Re-Directions

Post by feduppostie »

redirections ( and extra labels) are ordered from your office and take max of a week to come - have a word with whoever orders them in your office you will need the reference number from the redirection and then it's a pretty simple procedure on the computer
Lockardian
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 419
Joined: 29 Oct 2015, 06:19
Gender: Male

Re-Directions

Post by Lockardian »

For a moment I thought this was some new procedure at the MDECs!!
barrychuckle
Posts: 144
Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40

Re-Directions

Post by barrychuckle »

I've only got 1 re-direction on my duty. Anybody beat that?
Ozzvaldo
Posts: 476
Joined: 15 Jul 2012, 20:35
Gender: Female

Re-Directions

Post by Ozzvaldo »

barrychuckle wrote:I've only got 1 re-direction on my duty. Anybody beat that?
I can beat it, I've got 24. :crazy:
barrychuckle
Posts: 144
Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40

Re-Directions

Post by barrychuckle »

Ozzvaldo wrote:
barrychuckle wrote:I've only got 1 re-direction on my duty. Anybody beat that?
I can beat it, I've got 24. :crazy:
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle