Hi all,
Last Friday was my last day at RM.
Just received my payslip today which includes last week's overtime and pay in lieu of annual leave.
The pay in lieu is for 6.5 days of outstanding (unbooked) annual leave.
I had a week booked next month and a few days in Feb/Mar next year. Should I have been paid for those also or not?
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay in lieu of annual leave
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Pay in lieu of annual leave
The weeks you have booked you probably haven't accrued enough holiday days yet to be paid them. If you get my drift.postie12345 wrote:Hi all,
Last Friday was my last day at RM.
Just received my payslip today which includes last week's overtime and pay in lieu of annual leave.
The pay in lieu is for 6.5 days of outstanding (unbooked) annual leave.
I had a week booked next month and a few days in Feb/Mar next year. Should I have been paid for those also or not?
Thanks
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Pay in lieu of annual leave
postie12345 wrote:Hi all,
Last Friday was my last day at RM.
Just received my payslip today which includes last week's overtime and pay in lieu of annual leave.
The pay in lieu is for 6.5 days of outstanding (unbooked) annual leave.
I had a week booked next month and a few days in Feb/Mar next year. Should I have been paid for those also or not?
Thanks
April to October is 6 months which means you are only entitled to roughly 50% of the annual leave entitlement.
If you are due 6 weeks in a year, then Royal Mail only owe you 3 less any taken already.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.