ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I got poo on my bag today.
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Can you machine wash royal mail satchels? Any tips on getting rid of poo stuck to the bag?
-
wazz
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Dump the poo bag in office.
Find another one in office. Am sure there's loads bags Layin around
Find another one in office. Am sure there's loads bags Layin around
-
loserx1
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 08:45
I got poo on my bag today.
Baby wipes, I had the same problem last week
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Bad advice.wazz wrote:Dump the poo bag in office.
Find another one in office. Am sure there's loads bags Layin around
Good advice.Daniel-san wrote:Bin it,
I wouldn't personally ask a manager as they would definitely go with option 1.
-
wazz
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Wanabeek y is it bad advice ?
-
Newbie001
- Posts: 474
- Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Some bags are really dirty and smelly. Can't be healthy. Never heard of any ever being washed.
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Courtesy?wazz wrote:Wanabeek y is it bad advice ?
-
brentford
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 06 Mar 2012, 15:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: new road stand brentford
I got poo on my bag today.
Just out of interest how did you manage that 
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Easy, I've done it, you take your bag off and dump it on the floor to get a pkt etc and find that some thoughtless twat hasn't cleaned up after their dog !brentford wrote:Just out of interest how did you manage that
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
I got poo on my bag today.
Bloke in our DO was sorting out his HCT and put the next bundle on the floor while sorting himself out.
he picked up the mail and started delivering and was aware of a dogbomb smell.
he got to the end of the bundle to see shyte all over his bare forearm.
needless to say, no one puts mail etc on the floor anymore ;)
he picked up the mail and started delivering and was aware of a dogbomb smell.
he got to the end of the bundle to see shyte all over his bare forearm.
needless to say, no one puts mail etc on the floor anymore ;)
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Got back to the van the other day to see a big dollop of brown mister whippy on the side of my bag... I was mighty relieved when I realised it was actually wet plaster from the doorway of pub being refurbished that I'd walked into earlier!
-
stan_lers
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
I had a protein shake come open in my bag twice, I had to leave it to soak in a sink with washing powder for a whole day to get rid of the gone-off milk smell. You can wash them, probably not in a machine though.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
I dunno - sh*t IN the bags and now sh*t ON the bags.... 
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
I got poo on my bag today.
Get your lino to wipe it clean with his bare hands, s**t never sticks to those nonces.