I have been selected to take part
Anyone know the process? Will I still get paid and will I lose my Xmas bonus??
No tips this year now
defo will be paid and xmas bonus as for tips hope your not depending on them19times wrote:Alright peeps, few questions regards this If anyone knows.
I have been selected to take partand it's in December!
Anyone know the process? Will I still get paid and will I lose my Xmas bonus??
No tips this year now
Cheers, never depend on tips but it's a nice small bonus of around £90.aiden01 wrote:defo will be paid and xmas bonus as for tips hope your not depending on them19times wrote:Alright peeps, few questions regards this If anyone knows.
I have been selected to take partand it's in December!
Anyone know the process? Will I still get paid and will I lose my Xmas bonus??
No tips this year now![]()
yes tell him and there shoul,nt be any problems or alternatively contact HR and they will guide you good luck.19times wrote:Cheers, never depend on tips but it's a nice small bonus of around £90.aiden01 wrote:defo will be paid and xmas bonus as for tips hope your not depending on them19times wrote:Alright peeps, few questions regards this If anyone knows.
I have been selected to take partand it's in December!
Anyone know the process? Will I still get paid and will I lose my Xmas bonus??
No tips this year now![]()
Do I tell the Dom and he sorts it all out?
If you ask your manager you may be able to ask for a temporary exemption because of the time of year, then they select you again later on.Jury service: Before your jury service starts, you will need to give your manager the notification of the
dates from the Court. As the Court won’t reimburse your loss of earnings until after your jury service, we
will pay you an average over the last 13 week period of your basic pay, assigned allowances and overtime.
This payment is a loan from Royal Mail, so that you are not out of pocket during jury service. Once you
receive your loss of earnings from the Court, you will need to repay Royal Mail the outstanding amount
(either as a one-off payment or as deductions from your pay). See the Jury Service Guide for details
Thanks for that, never knew you could duck out of it thought it was compulsory.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf
If you ask your manager you may be able to ask for a temporary exemption because of the time of year, then they select you again later on.Jury service: Before your jury service starts, you will need to give your manager the notification of the
dates from the Court. As the Court won’t reimburse your loss of earnings until after your jury service, we
will pay you an average over the last 13 week period of your basic pay, assigned allowances and overtime.
This payment is a loan from Royal Mail, so that you are not out of pocket during jury service. Once you
receive your loss of earnings from the Court, you will need to repay Royal Mail the outstanding amount
(either as a one-off payment or as deductions from your pay). See the Jury Service Guide for details
Steady on, there is no "ducking out" it is absolutely compulsoary. You can request to have it deferred if there are permissible circumstances and you can provide proof of it- i.e you're due to be in hospital, or your employer won't let you have time off work19times wrote:
Thanks for that, never knew you could duck out of it thought it was compulsory.
I'll have a think as to what to do now.
Cheers all.
Wrong choice of words maybe there from me! Ducking out - replace with postpone!crazyshrew wrote:Steady on, there is no "ducking out" it is absolutely compulsoary. You can request to have it deferred if there are permissible circumstances and you can provide proof of it- i.e you're due to be in hospital, or your employer won't let you have time off work19times wrote:
Thanks for that, never knew you could duck out of it thought it was compulsory.
I'll have a think as to what to do now.
Cheers all.
When you ask for the deferral you have to provide dates of availability for the next 12 months so they can recall you.
Now that's clearly not thinking in a proper privatised mind set ... Clearly you should solicit bids from both sides, and go with the one that offers the best value?answer=42 wrote:Just suggest you'll ask for a tip or two from the defendants side.........................you'd be back on your duty pdq
answer=42 wrote:Just suggest you'll ask for a tip or two from the defendants side.........................you'd be back on your duty pdq