Hi guys, quick question. I've been off on the sick for the last 6 weeks with a broken wrist. Got chased by a dog, fell over and smashed my wrist, which resulted with a nice operation and sexy plate being fitted with 10 or so screws. I should be going back to work around the second week in Nov, assuming my Dr gives me the all clear and I agree to a good rehab plan with ATOS.
I don't want to rush into things back at work and cause more damage. Now, since Christmas is round the corner, will me being on rehab, potentially during the Christmas pressure, affect the Christmas bonus I get? I'm P/t on a 31hr contract. In previous years, I was made up to F/T and got £100 + £80 Christmas bonus.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rehab and Christmas
-
sussexlad
- Posts: 161
- Joined: 28 Oct 2013, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Rehab and Christmas
I guess it will all depend if you are still on rehab, and if there is any meaningful work you can do if you are made up to F/T. I doubt if they will make you up if there is very little you can do workwise. Normally on rehab (and anyone please correct me if i am wrong) you cannot do O/T so would you being made up be classed as a sort of O/T?
-
TONY MELON
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 17 Jan 2008, 11:24
Rehab and Christmas
Hi it will not affect you Christmas bonus
You'll get wot ever your entitled to
Based on your hours
You'll get wot ever your entitled to
Based on your hours
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Rehab and Christmas
Unless your pay is affected by the sickness YOU WILL Receive the Christmas Bonus, based on your CONTRACTED hours. If they don't make you up to FT with a Temp FT contract then the bonus will be based on your normal contracted hours.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Pharox
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 16:18
- Gender: Male
Rehab and Christmas
Perfect, thanks guys, that's what I thought, just wanted to make sure, in case they try and pull a fast one.