ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Rm uniform order site

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wazz
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
Gender: Male

Rm uniform order site

Post by wazz »

What is the site to order rm uniform ?
What is the username and password ?

Can any1 explain how I order uniform from the site. I jus click what I want and size I want ?

Once I ordered will it show my office address where my uniform will be delivered to ?

I usually print out a paper with my full name and pay number and uniform and size I want and then I give the paper to my manager and he orders it for me. I get my uinform in few days.

Thnx if any1 can help
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Rm uniform order site

Post by NewPostieUK »

https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your pay number is the log in and Delivery is the password (unless it's changed).

Down the left click 'place an order' then browse the stuff available. Select size and quantity the 'add'.

Keep clicking next, add your managers name where is asks.
wazz
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
Gender: Male

Rm uniform order site

Post by wazz »

NewPostieUK wrote:https://duos.dimensionscorporatewear.co ... sCookies=1

Your pay number is the log in and Delivery is the password (unless it's changed).

Down the left click 'place an order' then browse the stuff available. Select size and quantity the 'add'.

Keep clicking next, add your managers name where is asks.
Thnx for the reply

On the uniform it says how much each item cost. Will I need to pay ?

Do I have to write anything in the additional notes box or delivery instructions box ?
Where it says Your PO reference manager name box will I need put his full name. First name and second name ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Rm uniform order site

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

On the uniform it says how much each item cost. Will I need to pay ? - never seen that are you sure. Anyway the answer is no - Uniform is provided free.


Do I have to write anything in the additional notes box or delivery instructions box ? - yes the reasons for requiring new items. Delivery Instructions, yes if you need them. I don't so I never fill it in.

Where it says Your PO reference manager name box will I need put his full name. First name and second name ? - Yes
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Rm uniform order site

Post by NewPostieUK »

wazz wrote: On the uniform it says how much each item cost.
Really? I can't see any prices. No you don't have to pay.
antcpfc
Posts: 629
Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25

Rm uniform order site

Post by antcpfc »

Tried to order two pairs of trousers today.It said I had exceeded my entitlement. :thumbdown I order them for work ,I wouldn't order them unless I needed them but they think we use them outside work.
Slider tool. Lol.
wazz
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
Gender: Male

Rm uniform order site

Post by wazz »

I just logged on this uniform site. It then asked me change password so I did.

It it suppose to ask me change password ??
LaggyBand
Posts: 1065
Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 14:07
Gender: Male

Rm uniform order site

Post by LaggyBand »

Maybe they accidentally leaked the new site showing the prices we'll be paying as part of their deal..

Sorry couldn't resist
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Rm uniform order site

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

wazz wrote:I just logged on this uniform site. It then asked me change password so I did.

It it suppose to ask me change password ??

Yes.

Otherwise, everyone would have the same password and people could order without you knowing.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.