ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
-
jamjar777
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 10 Oct 2016, 10:40
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Keep hearing about more people buying drugs online
Anyone seeing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Anyone seeing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
-
crazyshrew
- Posts: 584
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 16:58
- Gender: Female
- Location: Coastal, South West
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Not seeing but I have certainly handled a couple this year that had a suspicious odour.
Delivered one, the other was beginning to stink out the callers office so DOM took it to the police station.
I assume there is an official policy on what to do if we have suspicions, anyone know it?
Delivered one, the other was beginning to stink out the callers office so DOM took it to the police station.
I assume there is an official policy on what to do if we have suspicions, anyone know it?
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
The official policy is don't smoke the seeds and don't bogart the joint.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
You forgot to mention to always pass to the left.Sir Henry wrote:The official policy is don't smoke the seeds and don't bogart the joint.
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Sniiiiiiiiff!! Nope nothing to see here! Sniiiiiiiifff

-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
-
Tiddler
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 21:47
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
I think a newbie to the forum is thinking of ordering his drugs via the post!!

-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3725
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
I would imagine that you should report it to your Lino/DOM or the security helpdesk:crazyshrew wrote:Not seeing but I have certainly handled a couple this year that had a suspicious odour.
Delivered one, the other was beginning to stink out the callers office so DOM took it to the police station.
I assume there is an official policy on what to do if we have suspicions, anyone know it?
"If you know or suspect that a crime is taking place we want you to tell us about it.
To do so phone the confidential Security Helpdesk on 0207 239 6655 or email:securityhelpdesk@royalmail.com."
-
Harv12
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 12 Nov 2013, 18:25
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
good few year back i got an A4 envelope full of weed really stank, boss took it but got delievered few days later.
Every now and then we get a special delievery for one of the businesses on the busniess park we on and thats full of weed, stinks the locker out
Every now and then we get a special delievery for one of the businesses on the busniess park we on and thats full of weed, stinks the locker out
-
plaguelift
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
We got a package that had burst open at our DO a few years back. It was full of weed, really stinky too. The cops were called in and their first question was "How did you know what it was?" I said "I used to be a student once." He looked at me and said "Good answer."
-
stan_lers
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
There's someone on my walk who I'm pretty sure gets his steroids via special delivery every few months. Technically it's only illegal to sell those though, buying is totally legal.
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Did anyone else get a pm from the original poster saying he's researching drugs sent in post??!
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
so hes trying to find out if posties can tell if theres drugs in parcels ?
sounds a bit fishy
I remember I smelled weed in a package once, i handed it to the manager who contacted the police, no idea what became of it
sounds a bit fishy
I remember I smelled weed in a package once, i handed it to the manager who contacted the police, no idea what became of it
-
merrers1985
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 11 Apr 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Was he giggling alot and eating Doritos?Postie45 wrote:so hes trying to find out if posties can tell if theres drugs in parcels ?
sounds a bit fishy
I remember I smelled weed in a package once, i handed it to the manager who contacted the police, no idea what became of it
-
Chewster
- Posts: 527
- Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
- Gender: Male
Anyone noticing drugs in parcels they are delivering?
Noticed quite a few people who get packages of weed fairly regularly. There was a great big box of it somewhere in the office the other week, stank the whole place out. Word on the street is someone on my round gets DVD cases full of charlie in the post...