Been working at RM for 12 years and never a problem with footwear until I have been given these Anvil boots .
My heels are on fire when I finish my round and cant put any weight on the heels and they feel bruised.
Anyone else had this problem?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anvil footwear
-
max power
- Posts: 113
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 21:30
Anvil footwear
same here they are s**t and heavy no movement in themeastie wrote:Been working at RM for 12 years and never a problem with footwear until I have been given these Anvil boots .
My heels are on fire when I finish my round and cant put any weight on the heels and they feel bruised.
Anyone else had this problem?
i get on better with the yds ones
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4109
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Anvil footwear
Yes they're sh*t, my feet hurt like hell after wearing them for a five hr walk, the yds have a bit softer soles and the grip is excellent even on snow and ice as opposed to anvils which are nearly as bad as the previous cat trainers.
-
rumble1234
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 07 Dec 2010, 11:52
- Gender: Male
Anvil footwear
Yes they are the worst shoes rm have ever had.get a doctor's note and wear your own
-
dav1524
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 14:12
- Gender: Male
Anvil footwear
Yes same here feet sore and burning never had a problem with cat trainers i also ended up with corns on my little toes never had any trouble with my feet in my life before i started wearing anvils i put them in the bin and use my own trainers now.eastie wrote:Been working at RM for 12 years and never a problem with footwear until I have been given these Anvil boots .
My heels are on fire when I finish my round and cant put any weight on the heels and they feel bruised.
Anyone else had this problem?
-
Postie_Rob
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 16 Jul 2010, 20:34
- Gender: Male
Anvil footwear
I've worked for RM for 28 years and never had any problem with footwear until recently when i had some Anvil shoes. My feet were covered with blisters after wearing these Anvil shoes. In the end I told my manager I couldn't wear them and he ordered some Magnum shoes instead.
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Anvil footwear
The last six months or so I've really suffered with my heels aching, especially when getting out of bed in the morning.
Low and behold, I have Anvils, never had a problem before except for the obvious tired feet.
Time for a change I think.
Low and behold, I have Anvils, never had a problem before except for the obvious tired feet.
Time for a change I think.
-
UsernameAlreadyInUse
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 06 Jul 2015, 00:10
- Gender: Female
Anvil footwear
The Anvils gave me foot ache and shin flints, even after trying to wear them in. The YDS ones are so much more comfortable, even if they do look like flippers on large feet.
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Anvil footwear
The clue is in the name Anvil - it's like strapping two large, heavy, hard wearing dollops of metal to your feet. Apparently the next line of RM footwear has been codenamed crucifixion.