ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cycle to work

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stinkfist12
Posts: 1
Joined: 11 Sep 2016, 09:27
Gender: Male

Cycle to work

Post by Stinkfist12 »

Hi I am interested in the cycle to work scheme and was told to go to rmg.tbs.com and choose mybundle but this doesn't seem to be working for me. Can anybody help?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Cycle to work

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I cant provide links because each page is linked to your own account but if you can get in mybundle,its in the flexible benefits area > Anytime benefits > choose benefits - then after confirming details eventually you get where you want to be.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
PBgirl
Posts: 38
Joined: 08 Aug 2016, 12:10
Gender: Female

Cycle to work

Post by PBgirl »

According to my bundle you have to have a permanent contract...
tinkz
Posts: 44
Joined: 08 Mar 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Cycle to work

Post by tinkz »

I have a perm contract and can't even get on the my bundle site ah the joys