ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Advice please.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
axelfoley666
Posts: 11
Joined: 11 Mar 2016, 12:50
Gender: Male

Advice please.

Post by axelfoley666 »

I have just recently noticed on the weekly duties list that all reserves, (including those junior to me) have had their hours changed to 20 hours per week. Mine for some reason has remained at 15 hours. I have no idea why or how this has happened, but is this allowed?
If anyone can enlighten me to possible reasons I would be most grateful.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Advice please.

Post by Postie45 »

axelfoley666 wrote:I have just recently noticed on the weekly duties list that all reserves, (including those junior to me) have had their hours changed to 20 hours per week. Mine for some reason has remained at 15 hours. I have no idea why or how this has happened, but is this allowed?
If anyone can enlighten me to possible reasons I would be most grateful.
No ones really going to be able to answer this as its an issue related purely to your office, speak to your union rep about why you have been overlooked the increase in hours as you have more seniority that others that have been increased.