ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employee Self Service (PSP)

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
PeterLB
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Sep 2016, 16:21
Gender: Male

Employee Self Service (PSP)

Post by PeterLB »

As a permanent Royal Mail employee how do I access PSP via "Me at Work" say to change bank details?

Is this service available from the Royal Mail website on the internet with the relevant log in information?

Many thanks.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Employee Self Service (PSP)

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

No - as far as I am aware its only on the Intranet, not the internet.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.