ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay Query

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
JordanMorrod
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:31
Gender: Male

Pay Query

Post by JordanMorrod »

Might be a silly question but can anyone confirm what overtime we will be getting paid tomorrow? I've been told overtime is paid a week after its worked so am I right in thinking tomorrow will be what is worked from the 13th to the 19th (last friday)


Cheers
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Pay Query

Post by Creditshampoo »

Tomorrow's overtime will be from last Sunday to Saturday
JordanMorrod
Posts: 2
Joined: 12 Jul 2016, 15:31
Gender: Male

Pay Query

Post by JordanMorrod »

That clears things up for me thank you, I was thinking the pay works from Saturday to Friday and so I thought I was getting paid wrongly.

Thanks for the reply!
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

Pay Query

Post by comeracing »

Bit of advice always write your weekly hours down,and always check your payslip,doms can sometimes get your hours wrong :wink:
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Pay Query

Post by datasaint »

Overtime gets paid a week in arrears, i.e. the week after. So whatever you work Monday to Sunday, has to be inputted into PSP by Tuesday midday the following week to get paid on Friday that same week.