Don't know about you guys but I've heard nothing in our office about one plan recently.
Is it just another hair brained idea from upper management that have no idea how the job is done that has inevitably failed?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
So has one plan died?
-
pants123
So has one plan died?
weary_posty wrote:Don't know about you guys but I've heard nothing in our office about one plan recently.
Is it just another hair brained idea from upper management that have no idea how the job is done that has inevitably failed?
More like a ridiculous idea...
They live in cookoo land...... I think they need to try a 5. 30 hour delivery themselves.... 6 days a week.... week in week out.... They might get an idea then what delivery is like......... instead of looking at silly figures and numbers on a computer screen...
They work in a virtual reality world.... on computers.... and not in the real world.........