Hi,
I applied for a cycle to work voucher,It should be sent to my email but as yet nothing,Its been 2 weeks.
Anyone know how long they take please?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cycle to work timescale?
-
Theghost
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 417
- Joined: 17 Mar 2009, 16:44
- Gender: Male
-
camelelf
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 17 Oct 2015, 18:15
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work timescale?
Ring 0345 504 6444 and tell them that you haven't received it. I waited a few weeks and decided to ring them and they emailed me the voucher there and then. Worth a shot.Theghost wrote:Hi,
I applied for a cycle to work voucher,It should be sent to my email but as yet nothing,Its been 2 weeks.
Anyone know how long they take please?
-
masterblaster
- Posts: 285
- Joined: 10 Sep 2010, 20:12
- Gender: Male
Cycle to work timescale?
Can I apply for a cycle to work cycle?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Cycle to work timescale?
masterblaster wrote:Can I apply for a cycle to work cycle?
yes its on the My Bundle section of myroyalmail website.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.