ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Owing Holidays
-
Poster91
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 02 Jun 2016, 14:19
- Gender: Male
Owing Holidays
So i have managed to get another job thank the lord. Because I was made to take all my holidays early on in the year and I am leaving early as well they say I owe them days. So now i have been told i will be not getting paid for this weeks work
. Now i am asking what would you lot do I have 2 shifts lift shall i ring in sick or just not turn in. I could just suck it up and do it but there is nothing worse knowing i am working and not getting paid.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Owing Holidays
id call in sick no brainer
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Owing Holidays
As much as I despise the workshy filth we slave for, I'd only call in sick if they had made an arse of it and you didn't owe them any days.
-
Tiddler
- Posts: 30
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 21:47
- Gender: Male
Owing Holidays
So you've had the holiday & been paid for it - if you do go sick & therefore can't repay the money you haven't earned RM will persue you for it
-
Poster91
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 02 Jun 2016, 14:19
- Gender: Male
Owing Holidays
I worked the days got it over and done with so now im free of the chains.

-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Owing Holidays
Congratulations, now put this sorry employment episode behind you. 