NewPostieUK wrote:I don't really see how this is relevant. Postmen wouldn't drive up someones drive (not a short one like that anyway) nor drive over grass.
Would they ?
Not sure what you are you on about? The OP says this is a pic of a professional dog walker's damage nothing to do with any Postie.
Edit - oh sorry you are commenting on the advice to not do the same.
Well You might well pull onto the drive if the road is narrow and you can't stop on the road without blocking it???
Well, the clue was in the first post, unless you were intentionally being sexiest.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
The lady has done an awful job going up that person's drive even if we ignore the wet tarmac But I would say that one singular cone is not an adequate "warning" to not go up the drive, especially a ratty old cone like that. Personally I'd assume that it was left there from a drunken stotter home. Not that I'm defending the decision to go up someone's drive, just that the occupier hasn't really done a good job of saying "THERE IS WET TARMAC HERE"