ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Annual Leave Request Form

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
stevo302
Posts: 46
Joined: 13 Mar 2008, 13:54

Annual Leave Request Form

Post by stevo302 »

Are these universal and available somewhere to download and print?

I'm wanting to book 2 days off and my Lino is constantly fobbing me off. Considering it's next month I want them for, I fear I can't really wait any longer and the longer this goes on they'll just turn around and say I didn't give them enough time. On saturday there "weren't any around" and "the ink cartridge needed replacing" :hmmmm

I don't see why I can't just put it in any form of writing, but he's insistent.
meercat
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Apr 2010, 16:15
Gender: Male

Annual Leave Request Form

Post by meercat »

Put in a grievance form or speak to your Union Rep. Simple as that. You are entitled to be given the opportunity to request leave and if no forms are available then of course they should accept a written request. It's only a bloody template. They will be on RM intranet you can't d/l them I wouldn't think.