Iv recently started doing collections two, three times a week for the last 4 or 5 week.
I have 2 weeks of leave the wee after next, will i be entitled to some of it in my holiday pay? Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
SA payment
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
SA payment
Yesej88 wrote:Iv recently started doing collections two, three times a week for the last 4 or 5 week.
I have 2 weeks of leave the wee after next, will i be entitled to some of it in my holiday pay? Thanks
-
salomon2
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 10:27
- Gender: Female
SA payment
Only if you've signed an sa contract, and you'll get an average of the total of last 4 weeks of sa.
-
ej88
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 00:20
- Gender: Female
SA payment
I havent signed anything...not sure anyone has!?