ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Move to 25 hour contract

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Drloomis
Posts: 7
Joined: 15 Nov 2015, 18:31
Gender: Male

Move to 25 hour contract

Post by Drloomis »

Hi all

Hopefully this is a quick and simple question.

If I move from a Saturday only to a 25-hour contract should I expect a new contract in the post before I start?

I was offered the change this week but its been hectic and I'm now on holiday for two weeks. My DOM said I'd start as soon as I get back so I'm just wondering what the next steps are.

Cheers
slinder123
Posts: 261
Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 14:44
Gender: Female

Move to 25 hour contract

Post by slinder123 »

wait till you see the contract to be safe :cuppa
salomon2
Posts: 103
Joined: 07 Jan 2016, 10:27
Gender: Female

Move to 25 hour contract

Post by salomon2 »

Sign the overtime sheet each day to be safe, my new contract took a few weeks to come through but my pay was correct the first week.